Friday, July 27, 2007

Only 1 Baby!

In a previous post I let everyone know that I was going to be a grandma again! We found out today that my daughter is just having one baby! She had an ultrasound and there was only one to be found! She said she told the nurse to be sure and look everywhere she could and to make sure there wasn't one hiding out somewhere in there! We saw the little "peanut" on cd.....it's amazing to see that tiny little thing as it looks now, and know that in several months there will be a baby! God is so awesome with his creation!

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

How awesome! Life is truely a miracle isn't it!!! Ultrasound pics bring that to life for sure. How could anyone not Believe?! My daughter gets an ultrasound in about 2 weeks. I think we (us grandmas!) will have LOTS to share in the months ahead. Keep me posted :)

Carol Yost said...

Jenny that is exciting! Those memories will last a lifetime. No one quite understands why we continue to look at those little black and whites........but we do!