Saturday, August 18, 2007

What A Day!


What a fun day I've had today! This has been MY day! I've been in MY room, right by MYself, stampin' and scrappin' and foldin' and tearin' and punchin' and.........ok........I'll stop! I've been preparing for a workshop tomorrow and I have just had a ball! I've brainstormed so much that my head hurts....but a good hurt! I got into my Versamark today. I am really looking forward to the Fall, so I decided to do a 6 x 6 scrapbook page. I really like doing the smaller scrapbooks. Hope you like! Can you tell I've had fun today?!?!


4 comments:

Carol Yost said...

I am so proud of you! You are getting so good at this SU thing! I think you were bluffing the day you told me you've never done this before LOL! Have a great day tomorrow, and remember I am just a beep beep away if you need me. I am going to relax!!!!

Anonymous said...

You ARE doing a great job! I'm so glad you were able to have a day to just stamp! I love the textured layer on the bottom page!! Keep 'em comin'!!!

Carol Yost said...

Hey...email me your technique and measurements on the page!

Lori Barnett said...

Go Jenny Go Jenny Go Jenny!! Wish I was playing that day with you - CUTE STUFF!!!!! Tell us how your workshop goes!