Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm Back!




Hey ya'll! Well, I finally found some time to load some of my goodies on the blog! I have been swamped lately to put it mildly! As "caretaker" of my mother and my late daddy's house, I moved my sister and her husband out (their choice), and fixed up the place and moved my niece and nephew in! Whew! I'm sooooo glad it's done! There's still small things to do but the majority of it is finished. Yeah!
Here are some cute little "matchbooks" that I made for a vendor fair at Campbell University which is about 6 miles from my house. I put my name and info on address labels and stuck them inside. I got the pattern from a fellow stamper Rita (childsplaywithrita.blogspot.com). She gave me the cutest.....she did a snowman on the front and leaves on the back and colored it in. Thanks Rita!

1 comment:

Carol Yost said...

let me know how cu goes!