Friday, September 21, 2007

Getting Ready for Farmer's Day!




Hey everybody! Here are a few things I'm making for a vendor booth I'm doing at our local festival on October 13. Whew......that was a long sentence! The annual festival is called Farmer's Day. Main Street is lined with vendors of all kinds along with entertainment, tractor show, car show, kids rides, parade, etc. I wasn't going to have a space because I didn't think I would have enough time to prepare, but I decided what the heck! So.......now I'm bustin' my butt to get everything ready! Just thought I'd show off a few of my things! I'll have more later!

4 comments:

Carol Yost said...

You got it girl! Keep up the hard work! I have "some" free time this week, let me know if you need me :0)

Lori Barnett said...

You stinker -- You have been playing :) How fun. I have actually had to cook this week for Teacher Conference week! I'm like the cookie queen. I want to play stamps too - they are less fattening!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't get buried under all of your stamps and cardstock like I did!! Post something soon!

Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE YOU!!??