Friday, March 14, 2008

Inspiration!

Hey ya'll! For some reason I've had the hardest time trying to get this blog like I wanted it to be! I couldn't get some of the pictures in, but here are the ones I managed to post!!
I was reading a friend's blog (the other Jenni) and viewed some beautiful pictures she had taken! This inspired me to show off some of my pics! I love taking pictures, I'm a snapaholic! So here's some of my family! Love to all!












Bethany & PeeWee



"Daddy's boy" Rowdy


"Mommy's baby" PeeWee

daughter/son-in-law Leigh & Brandon


son/daughter-in-law Lyle & Dana....and baby Gwen under the shirt!


son/daughter-in-law Brooks & Misty

grandson Cole

grandson Caleb

granddaughters Bethany & Katlyn

granddaughter Megan

"The Hubby" Danny
OK.....I'm through bragging now!!!





















4 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Your pictures are AWESOME!! Except for one thing...where are YOU! ;) BTW...isn't it totally irritating how blogger throws in all those extra spaces!! I have "issues" with blogger too when putting on my posts. I swear I spend hours here making it look nice! Sometimes text goes really small...then it like doesn't put in spaces when you put them there...then it throws in spaces where you don't want the! arrghh!!

Oh well....I was so happy to see some family pics from you :) Keep it up sister!

Unknown said...

OMG.. the PeeWee dog is just adorable and so photogenic. Have a great day!

Jessica Lynn
http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Carol Yost said...

I love the pics Jenny, stop being a stranger okay! Love and miss ya!

Maureen said...

The pictures are great. I can't believe you have grandkids that old. They are all so beautiful. I will try to post pics soon. I am just trying to get back into this. Hope all is going well.