Monday, March 10, 2008

Surprise!!

Hi ya'll!!! I can't believe I haven't blogged since last December!! I've been keeping up with you guys though! I still look at your blogs all the time and love it! What can I say, it's just been crazy busy in my world. We are finally in the short rows of the remodel, I call it the "house gutting"! We have 2 rooms to go and we'll be finished with the inside. Thank the good Lord! I tell ya, when you do something like this it takes every minute you have, and I always need more minutes! I had to give up being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I really hated to do that, but I just didn't have the time to devote to it. (Thanks for understanding Carol)! I'm also going to be babysitting the new granddaughter when she gets here in May, so between that and the office and taking care of my mother and keeping an eye out for Danny's mother, well you get the idea......no spare time! I'm going to do some wall art soon for the new kids room, so I'll post my masterpieces when I get them finished! I've missed ya!

2 comments:

Carol Yost said...

Hey Girl! Nice to see a blog. We've missed you too. You are not the only one struggling with being a SU Demo, the thoughts have crossed my mind too......but I won't give in just yet ;-) I'm still here, so make sure you stay up with me. It was nice to sit and talk this week....sorry it wasn't longer....but work called LOL! Love ya girl, can't wait to see the house.

Lori Barnett said...

Was just thinkin about ya and came on here to see if you had anything posted. Bet you will enjoy babysitting! I'm babysitting my new grandbaby too :) Only a couple times a week. I'll e-mail you later! huggs!!